I have been nominated by My Red Shades
Well she nominated everyone but I decided to accept and pass the award along.
These are the questions I have been asked to answer!
What are the songs on your most played playlist now?
Demons by Imagine Dragons and Riptide by Vance Joy
What is your best childhood memory?
Camping, roasting marshmallows over a fire and watching people sing camp songs on the camp site.
Can you give a link of your favorite YouTube channel/video? Then, just paste the link below.
What habit of yours are you most proud of?
My inability to stop buying books. ☺
What is your all-time favorite movie?
Among Twitter, Instagram and Facebook, which is the best for you?
Where do you want to spend your summer break?
What is your favorite quote or saying?
Date a girl who reads. Date a girl who spends her money on books instead of clothes, who has problems with closet space because she has too many books. Date a girl who has a list of books she wants to read, who has had a library card since she was twDisneyIf you find a girl who reads, keep her close. When you find her up at 2 AM clutching a book to her chest and weeping, make her a cup of tea and hold her. You may lose her for a couple of hours but she will always come back to you. She’ll talk as if the characters in the book are real, because for a while, they always are. Rosemary Urquico
Describe a wonderful day for you.
Talking with my friends, reading some books and devouring cake and chocolate.
If tomorrow’s the end of the world, what will you do?
Tell my family I love them, tell my friends I love them. Count my blessings and be thankful for the life I had lead.
Now for the 11 random facts about me:
1. I hate going outside for some reason.
2. I love cats, big furry cats.
3. I play piano.
4. I once did a solo, duet and dance performance, against my will, for a school play.
5. I’m allergic to Radox bubble bath.
6. I live next door to my Nan.
7. I own 73 books.
8. I have tried to learn tuba, trombone, violin and percussion but have miserably failed.
9. I’m an avid Disney obsessor.
10. I was short sighted for a while.
11. I like bananas.
Here are the nominees:
1. What’s your most prized possession?
2. What’s always in your bag?
3. Favourite Book?
4. Dream Holiday destination?
5. Favourite song?
6. Favourite YouTube Channel? Paste a link below.
7. Your favourite funny GIF? Paste a link below.
8. Favourite Number?
9. Is your room tidy or messy?
10. Can you sing?
11. Fave television show?
Here are the rules for the Leibster Award if you choose to accept it.
1. thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
6. create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. list these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
Hope you accept the award fellow BookNerds and have a great day.