Hello fellow BookNerds. I think that my blog might actually be going somewhere! YAY! I have jumped up from 15 followers on Monday to 37 today. I have gone from 9 comments to 21 comments. Wow I feel achieved 🙂
Anyway I saw this tag on readbyzoe on Youtube and wanted to have a go.
1. The first book in your collection/The last book you bought.
The Famous Five/ The Devil Wears Prada
2. A cheap book/An expensive book
How I live now (£1.25)/ Divergent (£7.99)
3. A book with a male protagonist/A book with a female protagonist.
Ender’s Game (Ender)/ My Sister’s Keeper (Anna)
4. A book you read quickly/A book that took you long to read.
The Vow (3 days)/ Pride and Prejudice (3 weeks)
5. A pretty cover/An ugly cover.
Anne Frank/ Insignia
6. A national book/An international book.
We Bought A Zoo (Devon, England)/ The Book Thief (Germany)
7. A thin book/A thick book.
12 Years A Slave/ Long Walk To Freedom
8. A fiction book/A non-fiction book.
Safehaven/ Behind the scenes at Downton Abbey
9. A romantic book/An action book.
Sense and Sensibility/ Extras
10. A book that made you happy/One that made you sad.
Shopaholic Abroad/ Allegiant