Hello, again devoted readers or people who unwillingly stumbled across this gem (in my humble opinion) of a blog. This week is the book cake tag, the tag is a list of ingredients and their matching books.
So…… 🙂 🙂 🙂
1) Flour – A book that was a little bit slow to start off but that really picked up as it went along.
The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks
2) Margarine – A book that had a really rich and great plot.
Divergent by Veronica Roth
3) Eggs – A book that you thought was going to be bad but actually turned out quite enjoyable.
The Vow by Kim and Krickett Carpenter
4) Sugar – A sugary/sweet book.
Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell ( Review coming soon…)
5) Icing – A book that covered every single element that you enjoy about a book (funny moments, action moments, sad moments, etc.). Safehaven by Nicholas Sparks
6) Sprinkles – A book series that you can kind of turn to for a little pick me up when you’re feeling down.
The Shopaholic series by Sophie Kinsella
7) The cherry on top – Your favourite book this year so far.
The Book Thief by Markus Suzak