I saw this and wanted to try it, have fun reading my answers.
1. Which book changed your life forever and why?
Well, I wouldn’t say that reading a book changed my life forever, but We Bought A Zoo greatly impacted my life. It changed me to think about the good when I was going through a rough time. It was my obsession for a long time and I have been to the Zoo and had my book signed by the author. It has greatly affected me.
2. Which book have you read the most?
Divergent, I have read that book so many times, I could probably recite whole passages with my eyes closed and patting my head and rubbing my stomach.
3. Which book character do you have the biggest crush on?
Oh, so tough!!! Peeta (The Hunger Games) or Tobias|Four (Divergent). I mean who wouldn’t a guy who bakes amazing cakes and paints and can camouflage themselves to look like a rock. Or A gun wielding dauntless who loves cake and will try to save my sorry life every time something goes wrong. It is so hard, It will have to be Tobias|Four… Sorry Peeta.
4. If you could be any character in a book which character would you be and why?
Valentine, out of Ender’s Game. She seems like such a nice character, who is so afraid of Peter but loves Ender to pieces, I love my little bro.
5. Do you have a certain place for reading?
At home, curled up on the couch or in my bed…. Hmmm sleep…..
6. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
I just read until the end of the chapter. I can’t manage stopping in the middle of a chapter.
7. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter or a certain amount of pages?
Depends on the book, really. If I’m not that interested, I stop mid-sentence or mid paragraph because I don’t really mind it. If it’s a really good book then probably I need to finish a whole chapter before putting it down.
8. Do you eat or drink while reading?
Warm milk and biscuits.
9. Multitasking: Music or TV while reading?
No for some reason I can only concentrate in silence and never read with music on.
10. One book at a time or several at once?
One book. I don’t like mixing up plots/characters in my head. That’s just sad.
11. Reading at home or everywhere?
At home or anywhere I can read in peace.
12. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
I only read silently.
13. Do you read ahead or Skip ahead?
I always, always read word for word if it’s a novel. I can’t stand reading ahead or skipping pages. That’s like cheating for me.
14. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
Keeping it like new. Especially with books that have beautiful covers!
15. Do you write in your books?
No never, I have strict rules for my books, no breaking the spine, folding pages, no sticky upy covers. No ones really allowed to borrow my books. Lol…